The State of Being
54. There are different planes of the feeling of Being in life,
A feeble State of Being and the intense State of Being come in turn.
55. In such a changing State of Being, the transformation of One’s Nature cannot properly take place in life to fullness.
56. When the feeling of Being rises to the top of intensity in heart and when it becomes continuous, nature transforms itself to the highest.
57. That indeed is the State of Being which takes us from the plane of nature to the higher One.
58. The essence of Being that emerges, the State of Being that is the original feeling of Being flows on its own spontaneously.
59. Thus each State of Being is different from the other.
The best is the original spontaneous State of Being.
60. To cultivate the feeling of Being one should have the aspiration that is enkindled like a great fire.
61. Such a one only can cultivate the State of Being in heart.
All others are simply incapable of doing it.
62. The resting in Being indeed is the truest achievement in life.
If one has it, he has achieved everything in the world.
63. The realms of the State of Being are all divine, and independent of each other, and original; and yet basically different from each other.
64. The world of each State of Being is apart, however the thread of consciousness strings all together.
65. The State of Being is beyond words; the subtle plane Being rests in Beings and cannot be comprehended,
66. What Bliss is the State of Being. Words cannot describe it,
unless at the same time one stands apart to witness it;
67. Different forms of consciousness are in tune with the Being; because of the Being consciousness appears as though having different forms.
68. In Being, one experiences all that one comes across by becoming one with them and yet feels himself quite untouched.
69. Supreme consciousness has countless forms in accordance with the State of Being.
70. As such the consciousness has no form of its own, the Being lends it a form in the heart.
71. There is nothing in the State of Being, as there is the total void;
This is the existence which is beyond the State of Being.
It can be experienced only by being a witness.
72. Being the self in all and everywhere, the seer state is perfect and great and stands in the forefront.
73. In absence of this State of witness, there is the possibility of getting completely drowned where one enters into.
74. The being is not indeed ripe and mature, and it can not reach to the highest top if there is no witness state in the heart.
75. There is a Being apart from the State of Being. It occurs to me not how to name that Being.